1. GENERAL DEFINITIONS
1. General Terms and Conditions (GTC) is a regulating Contract between Account Holder (You) and the Company (Enter Gaming). All the Account Holders registered on www.pishbini.com regulate their relationship with the company per the accepted GTC.
2. In order to become an Account Holder you should first register on www.pishbini.com
3. A “Pishbini Account” is an account held by an Account Holder, for bona fide transactions, with a strict aim to establish a normal commercial relationship with Pishbini and with the strict purpose of conducting betting and other gaming and gambling transactions.
4. The “Website” is the internet gateway accessible through the internet address www.Pishbini.com where all current and relevant information regarding Pishbini’s operations is published, and through which the Services are provided to the Account Holders.
5. Rules for Bonus/Promotions are described in the promotions part of the website, where you can see the conditions for each bonus and/or promotion.
6. All the provided services should be wagered in accordance with the rules and the set limits.
2. OPENING YOUR ACCOUNT
1. In order to play a game using the Services, you will need to open an account with the Operator (“Pishbini Account” or “Account”).
2. Your Account will either be operated by the Operator, or by another company in its Group for and on behalf of itself and/or the relevant Operator Group company with whom you have contracted.
3. When you open your Account you will be asked to provide us with personal information, including your name, date of birth and appropriate contact details, including an address, telephone number and e-mail address (“Your Contact Details”). You may update Your Contact Details from time to time by contacting Customer Services; or through the My Account management page on the Website: or by such other method as shall, from time to time, be offered by the Operator.
4. In opening Your Account You warrant that:
5. You understand and accept the risk that, by using the Services, you may, as well as win money, lose money;
6. You are: (a) over 18 years of age: and (b) above the age at which gambling or gaming activities are legal under the law or jurisdiction that applies to You (the “Relevant Age”);
7. Gambling is not illegal in the territory where You reside;
8. You are legally able to enter into contracts;
9. You have not been excluded from gambling; and
11. Your Account must be registered in Your own, correct, name and personal details. It shall only be issued once for You and not duplicated through any other person, family, household, address (postal or IP), email address, Access Device or any environment where Access Devices are shared (e.g. schools, workplaces, public libraries etc), computer (or other access device), in respect of the Services. Any other accounts which You open with us, or which are beneficially owned by You in relation to the Services shall be “Duplicate Accounts”. We may close any Duplicate Account (but shall not be obliged to do so).
12. If we close a Duplicate Account:
13. All bonuses, free bets and winnings accrued from such bonuses and free bets obtained using that Duplicate Account will be void and forfeited by You;
14. We may, at our entire discretion, void all winnings and refund all deposits (less amounts in respect of void winnings) made in respect of that Duplicate Account and, to the extent not recovered by us from the relevant Duplicate Account, any amounts to be refunded to us by You in respect of a Duplicate Account may be recovered by us directly from any other of Your Accounts (including any other Duplicate Account); or
15. We may, at our entire discretion, allow usage of the Duplicate Account to be deemed valid in which case all losses and stakes placed by or for You through the Duplicate Account shall be retained by us.
3. MANAGEMENT OF THE PISHBINI ACCOUNT
1. Pishbini reserves the right at its own discretion and always, to:
1. a) Decline to open a Pishbini Account and/or to close an existing Pishbini Account without any explanation whatsoever;
2. b) Decline to accept deposits without any explanation whatsoever;
3. c) Request documents to verify: (i) the identity of the Account Holder, (ii) his/her authorization to use a specific Card and/or (iii) other facts and information provided by the Account Holder. Such request may be made at any given moment and Pishbini reserves the right to suspend an account pending investigation;
4. d) Transfer and/or license, without prior notice, data regarding an Account Holder to any other legal entity, in any country, ultimately managed and controlled by Enter Gaming B.V. located in Fransche Bloemweg 4, Curaçao subject to Pishbini guaranteeing that the said data always is transferred and managed in accordance with applicable laws, data protection acts and/or similar;
5. e) Transfer and/or license, without prior notice, the rights and liabilities regarding an Account Holder to any other legal entity, in any country, ultimately managed and controlled by Enter Gaming B.V. located in Fransche Bloemweg 4, Curaçao subject to Pishbini guaranteeing the liabilities being honoured;
6. f) Hold and manage funds belonging to Account Holders in accordance with generally accepted guidelines for cash management regarding such funds; this may include a Financial Institution and/or a Payment Solution Provider being entrusted to hold funds in the name of and/or for the benefit of Account Holders;
7. g) Forfeit and/or confiscate funds available on a Pishbini Account and/or refuse to honor a claim, in the event that, directly or indirectly: (i) the Pishbini Rules have been violated; and/or (ii) other unauthorised activities have occurred in connection with a betting event and/or the operation of a Pishbini Account (such as, but not limited to, breach of the law or other regulations, breach of a third party’s rights, fraud, and cheating);
8. h) Suspend and/or cancel the participation of an Account Holder in the games, promotional activities, competitions or other services, whenever Pishbini believes there are legitimate concerns that a Pishbini Account is, has been, or may be used for illegal, fraudulent or dishonest practices;
9. i) Suspend and/or cancel the participation of the Account Holder in the Services, and/or forfeit and/or confiscate funds available on their Pishbini Account if the Account Holder is found cheating, or if it is determined by Pishbini that the Account Holder has employed or made use of a system (including machines, robots, computers, software or any other automated system) designed to defeat or capable of defeating the Client Application and/or Software.
2. Pishbini is committed to detect and prevent software programs which are designed to enable artificial intelligence (“AI Software”) to play on its website(s) including but not limited to opponent-profiling, player collusion; robots, other ‘cheating’ software or anything else that in our reasonable opinion distorts normal game play and enables the player to have an unfair advantage over other players. You acknowledge that Pishbini will take measures to detect and prevent the use of such programs and AI Software using methods (including but not limited to reading the list of currently running programs on a player’s computer) and the customer agrees not to use any AI Software and/or any such programs.
3. Pishbini warrants at all times to:
1. a) Manage funds belonging to Account Holders in a secure and appropriate manner; and/or
2. b) Absorb the cost of and pay the Gaming and Betting Duty, as applicable, at the Place of the Contract;
3. c) Manage data regarding an Account Holder in accordance with applicable laws, data protection acts and/or similar;
4. d) Not offer contingencies to customers to proceed to any fund transfer between customers’ accounts.
4. Pishbini shall keep Account Holders’ funds separate from Pishbini’s own funds in a client account held with a Financial Institution approved by the Regulator.
5. Pishbini Account does not accrue interest. The Account Holder shall not treat Pishbini as a financial institution.
6. An Account Holder can only hold one Pishbini Account at a time. In the event that this rule is breached, Pishbini reserves the right to block and/or delete the superfluous Pishbini Account(s) held by the Account Holder in breach of this clause, and reallocate all the funds to a single Pishbini Account. No bonus given to the superfluous Pishbini Account(s) will be reallocated.
7. A Pishbini Account is non-transferable. It is prohibited for players to sell, transfer or acquire accounts from or to other players. Funds cannot be transferred between Pishbini accounts.
8. An Account Holder shall not allow any other individual, including any minor, to use or reuse its Pishbini Account, access and/or use any material or information from the Website, accept any Prize, or access and/or participate in the Services.
How do I verify my account?
Before you can make a withdrawal, you have to verify your account. To do so you need to send an e-mail to us, providing us with the following documents:
- Proof of identity: A photo copy of your ID (national ID, driver’s license or passport)
- Proof of address: A copy of an official letter (EX. government or bank issued letter)
If you use a credit card, we also need:
- A photo copy of the front and back of your credit card (only the first 6 and last 4 numbers of the card number needs to be visible).
How do I know if my documents are approved?
After you’ve supplied us with the documents it’ll take up to 12 hours before you’ll receive a confirmation of the documents either being approved or what further information are required.
Why do I need to give our personal information to register an account at Pishbini?
For us at Pishbini to provide you with the best service and highest possible security we need to be able to identify our members, especially before any winning amounts can be paid out. For that reason we need members full name and home address. To verify that players are of legal age to gamble online we also need birth date. Access to your email adders ensures that we can keep you informed of any important news, promotions or information needed if you’ve forgot your password. You can rest assure that your information is kept safe and no third party will have access to it.
1. Subject to the sub-clauses below and without prejudice to Pishbini’s right to seek redress under any applicable legislation, regulation, enactment or policy, or under any other provision of the Pishbini Rules, Pishbini shall have the right to block a Pishbini Account when a chargeback has been requested in relation to that Pishbini Account.
2. When a chargeback has been requested, Pishbini will send a “Chargeback Notice” to the Account Holder at the email address mentioned in the Account Holder’s details, in order to seek confirmation of the Account Holder’s identity and of the payment method used to credit to the Account Holder’s Pishbini Account any funds entirely unrelated to a chargeback (“Untainted Funds”).
3. In the absence of confirmation by the Account Holder of the Account Holder’s identity and of the payment method used to credit Untainted Funds to the Account Holder’s Pishbini Account, following a Chargeback Notice, Pishbini will send two written reminders to the Account Holder at the email available to it, each of which will be subject to a processing fee of fifty (50) EURO drawn on any Untainted Funds.
4. Where a Pishbini Account has been blocked due to a chargeback and the Account Holder has not:
1. a) logged in to the Pishbini Account for a period of thirty (30) consecutive months; or
2. b) confirmed to Pishbini his identity and the details of the payment method used to credit Untainted Funds to the Account Holder’s Pishbini Account and then requested a withdrawal; any Untainted Funds on the Pishbini Account will be treated as though they were funds on an Inactive Account and Pishbini will remit the balance on the Pishbini Account of the Account Holder.
5. CLOSURE OF A PISHBINI ACCOUNT
1. An Account Holder may close their Pishbini account at any time by contacting Pishbini’s Customer Support using the contact details provided in the “Get Help” section on the Website (www.Pishbini.com/help), either by phone or email. Any funds in the Pishbini Account will be remitted to the Account Holder.
2. Should an existing Pishbini Account be closed, any obligations already entered into will be honoured.
3. Account Holders who wish to recover funds held in a closed, blocked or excluded account are advised to contact Customer Support.
4. In case of closure of their Pishbini Account due to gambling addiction or fraud, an individual must not open a new Pishbini Account. Pishbini will not be liable should the individual succeed in opening a new account, nor for any direct or indirect consequential damages. Pishbini reserves the right to close an account opened in breach of this rule at any point.
6. PAYMENT RULES
1. Deposits to and withdrawals from a Pishbini Account shall at all times be made through a Financial Institution or a Payment Solution Provider. Procedures, terms and conditions, availability, and duration for deposits/withdrawals may vary depending on time as well as the country and Financial Institution in question. Current advice is available when logged in on the Website under the headings “Deposit” or “Withdrawal”.
2. Pishbini may appoint a Payment Solution Provider to act, receive deposits, hold and manage funds, and/or expedite withdrawals, on behalf of Pishbini.
3. Pishbini does not accept cash funds sent or delivered directly to Pishbini or a Payment Solution Provider.
4. Pishbini will credit to the Pishbini Account all funds received by Pishbini from or on behalf of the Account Holder, or owed by Pishbini to the Account Holder.
5. Method of payment/withdrawal from/to Pishbini Account
6. An Account Holder is only allowed to:
a) Make deposits to his Pishbini Account with his personal Credit Card or via his personal account created with one of the Financial Institutions or their licensees;
b) Once per day, request withdrawals of funds held on his Pishbini Account to his/her personal Credit Card or his/her personal account created with one of the Financial Institutions or their licensees.
7. An Account Holder is responsible for providing Pishbini with the correct details of his/her personal account for the purpose of withdrawals from his/her Pishbini Account.
8. An Account Holder must not allow third parties to use his/her Pishbini Account to make deposits to or withdrawals from his/her Pishbini Account.
9. It is the Account Holder’s sole responsibility to ensure that he/she complies with the above provisions.
10. Pishbini shall not accept a wager from an Account Holder unless a Pishbini Account has been established in the name of the Account Holder and there are adequate funds in the Pishbini Account to cover the amount of the wager, or funds necessary to cover the amount of the wager are provided in an approved manner.
11. Pishbini shall not deal with the credit balance of a Pishbini Account except:
1. a) to debit from the Pishbini Account a wager made by the Account Holder or an amount the Account Holder indicates they want to wager in the course of a game they are playing or about to play;
2. b) to remit funds standing to the credit of the Pishbini Account to the Account Holder, at the Account Holder’s request, in terms of regulation 37 of the Remote Gaming Regulations;
3. c) to pay reasonable bank charges for deposits received and funds withdrawn; or
4. d) as otherwise authorised by the Remote Gaming/Gambling Regulations.
12. The balance of a Pishbini Account may turn negative in case of chargeback.
13. Withdrawals from a Pishbini Account are made through payments addressed to the Account Holder or transferred to a bank account held in the name of the Account Holder, as advised by the Account Holder. Whenever possible, Pishbini will restrict withdrawals to be made only to the same account utilised by the Account Holder to make deposits.
14. When an Account Holder wishes to withdraw funds they have deposited into their Pishbini Account but have not wagered in any game or sport betting offer, Pishbini reserves the right to refuse to transfer the funds to another bank account than the one the funds originated if Pishbini suspects fraud and/or money laundering.
15. Depending on the payment method chosen by the Account Holder, minimum and/or maximum deposit limits may apply. The withdrawals will be remitted only to the same account from which the funds originated.
16. Pishbini reserves the right to charge the Account Holder for administrative costs resulting from withdrawals made by the Account Holder, as indicated on the Website.
17. Placing a bet through the Internet may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which an Account Holder is resident and/or domiciled; if so, the Account Holder is not authorised to use a Card for the purpose of placing a bet.
18. The participation of an Account Holder in the Services in a jurisdiction where such participation is prohibited by law shall not affect any stakes or payment made to and accrued for the benefit of Pishbini.
19. Pishbini, or Governing Authority can monitor or request to review all transactions to prevent money laundering. All suspicious transactions detected by Pishbini will be reported to the Governing Authorities.
20. All transactions are checked to prevent money laundering.
21. It is the sole responsibility of the Account Holder to pay and proceed with all necessary diligence in relation to taxes on any Prize, if and where applicable.
22. It is unlawful to deposit money from ill-gotten means
23. With initiative of Finance / Accounting Department, users may be redirect for different payment methods.
24. Players must wager all their deposits once, on odds of 1.30 or above. The deposited amount cannot be withdrawn without completing the deposit wager within the specified limits. This rule applies to the amount transferred through the method "Send to a friend" . (Wagering is not required when sending to a friend, but wagering is required after transferring to a friend.) This rule exists to prevent fraud and money laundering.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. You enter the Website and participate in the Games at your own risk. The Website and the Games are provided without any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied.
2. Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding provision, THE COMPANY, its directors, employees, partners, service providers:
3. Do not warrant that the software or the Website is/are fit for their purpose;
4. Do not warrant that the software and Website are free from errors;
5. Do not warrant that the Websites and/or Games will be accessible without interruptions;
6. Shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to Your use of the Websites or Your participation in the Games.
7. You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless THE COMPANY, its directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the Website or participation in the Games.
8. COLLUSION, CHEATING, FRAUD AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
1. The following practices (or any of them) in relation to the Services:
2. -abuse of bonuses or other promotions; and/or
3. -using unfair external factors or influences (commonly known as cheating); and/or
4. -taking unfair advantage (as defined in paragraph 11.5.3);
5. -opening any Duplicate Accounts; and/or
6. -undertaking fraudulent practice or criminal activity (as defined in paragraph 11.5),
8. If You suspect a person is engaged in any Prohibited Practice, you shall as soon as reasonably practicable report it to us by e-mailing us or telephoning Customer Services.
9. You agree that You shall not participate in or be connected with any form of Prohibited Practice in connection with Your access to or use of the Services.
1. We have reasonable grounds to believe that You have participated in or have related to any form of Prohibited Practice (and the basis of our belief shall include the use by us (and by our gaming partners and our other suppliers) of any fraud, cheating and collusion detection practices which are used in the gambling and gaming industry at the relevant time); or
2. You have placed bets and/or played online games with any other online provider of gambling services and are suspected (because of such play) of any Prohibited Practice or otherwise improper activity; or
3. We become aware that You have “charged back” or denied any of the purchases or deposits that You made to Your Account; or
4. In our reasonable opinion your continued use of the Services may be detrimental to our regulated status, including our continued ability to be licensed by the Gambling Commission and/or the Curacao Gambling Commissioner; or
11. For the purposes of this paragraph
1. “Fraudulent practice” means any fraudulent activity engaged in by You or by any person acting on Your behalf or in collusion with You, and shall include, without limitation: (a) fraudulent charge-backs and rake-back activity; (b) the use by You or any other person who was participating in the same game as You at any time, of a stolen, cloned or otherwise unauthorised credit or debit card, as a source of funds; (c) the collusion by You with others in order to gain an unfair advantage (including through bonus schemes or similar incentives offered by us); (d) any attempt to register false or misleading account information; any (e) any actual or attempted act by You which is reasonably deemed by us to be illegal in any applicable jurisdiction, made in bad faith, or intended to defraud us and/or circumvent any contractual or legal restrictions, regardless of whether such act or attempted act actually causes us any damage or harm;
1. “Criminal activity” shall include, without limitation, money laundering and any offence under section 42 of the Gambling Act 2005; and
2. “Unfair advantage” shall include, without limitation:
3. The exploitation of a fault, loophole or error in our or any third party’s software used by You in connection with the Services (including in respect of any game);
4. The use of Bots for poker games (including, but not limited to, those games appearing under the Poker tab) and any Bots for skill games (including but not limited to, those skill games appearing under the Skill tab or Games tab) and Bots for any other use which would otherwise constitute any other Prohibited Practices;
5. The use of third party software or analysis systems; or
6. The exploitation by You, of an Error as defined in paragraph 18.1 below, in any case either to Your advantage and/or to the disadvantage of us or others.
12. In exercising any of our rights under paragraph 11.4 in relation to a Prohibited Practice, we shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that, while complying with our regulatory and other legal obligations, we exercise such rights in a manner which is fair to You and to our other customers.
13. We reserve the right to inform relevant authorities, other online gaming or gambling operators, other online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of Your identity and of any suspected Prohibited Practice by You, and You shall cooperate fully with us to investigate any such activity.
CLOSURE AND TERMINATION BY YOU
2. Indicating Your wish to close Your Account; and
3. Stating the reasons why You wish to close Your Account, in particular if You are doing so because of concerns over the level of Your use of the same.
5. When You request closure of Your Account:
6. We will, subject to paragraph 9.3, return any outstanding balance in Your Account to You.
8. When repaying the outstanding balance on Your Account, we shall use the same method of payment which You provided upon registration of Your Account, or such other payment method as we may reasonably select.
CLOSURE AND TERMINATION BY US
SUSPENSION BY US
10. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SERVICES
1. You are solely responsible for the supply and maintenance of all Your Access Devices and related equipment and telecommunications networks and internet access services that You need to use to access the Services. We will not be liable in any way whatsoever for any losses caused to You (whether resulting from loss of service, poor internet connectivity, insufficient bandwidth or otherwise) by the internet or any telecommunications service provider that You have engaged to access the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, the Operator does not make any representation or give any warranty as to the compatibility of the Services with any particular third party software or hardware, including (for the avoidance of doubt) third party analysis or ‘Bot’ programmes which promise certain results from any of the Services.
2. Under no circumstances should You use the Services for any purpose which is or is likely to be considered to be defamatory, abusive, obscene, unlawful, of a racist, sexist or other discriminatory nature, or which could cause offence. You must not use any abusive or aggressive language or images, swear, threaten, harass or abuse any other person, including other users, via the Website, or attempt to pass Yourself off as being any other person, or behave in such a manner towards any Operator staff used to provide the Services, Customer Services, or any helpdesk or support function which we make available to You.
3. You shall use the Website for personal entertainment only and shall not be allowed to provide access or reproduce the Website or any part of it in any form whatsoever without our express consent, including creating links to it.
4. You shall be solely liable in respect of any content uploaded by You onto the Website (“Uploaded Content”) and, in uploading any such content, You represent and warrant that:
5. You have obtained all necessary approvals, consents, licences and permissions required in respect of the Uploaded Content and that the reproduction of the Uploaded Content on the Website will not infringe the copyright, trade mark, confidential information or any other intellectual property rights whatsoever of any third party;
6. The Uploaded Content will not contain any material in breach of paragraph 13.2 or any code in breach of paragraph 13.3;
7. The Uploaded Content will comply with all laws and regulations (including, in particular, those relating to data protection and privacy); and
8. The Operator is entitled to use and sub-licence the use of the Uploaded Content at its sole discretion.
9. Any material (other than Software under paragraph 16) downloaded by You from the Website shall be downloaded entirely at Your own risk and the Operator shall not be liable in respect of any loss of data or other damage caused by any such download.
10. Where we have reason to believe that Your use of the Services is in breach of any paragraphs 13.2, 13.3, 13.4 or 13.5 we shall, without prejudice to any of our other rights, be entitled forthwith to remove from the Website any offending content.
11. ALTERATION OF THE WEBSITE
1. We may, in our absolute discretion, alter or amend any product or service (including any prices offered) available through the Website at any time for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing provision of the Website, but without prejudice to any games and/or bets already in progress at the time of such amendment. From time to time, we may restrict You from accessing some parts of the Website for the purpose of maintenance of the Website and/or alteration or amendment of any of the games and/or products available through the Website.
12. THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
1. In order to use the products offered through the Services, You may be required to download and install software on to Your Access Device (“Software”). Software may include, but is not limited to: Access Device applications, our download Casino and Poker products and any promotional, marketing and/or facility applications, products and software.
3. It is Your responsibility to ensure that any Software is downloaded onto Your Access Device in a manner compatible with Your own Access Device specific set-up. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be liable to the extent that the incorrect downloading of any Software has an adverse effect on the operation of Your Access Device.
13. IT FAILURE
1. Where problems occur in the software or hardware used by us to provide the Services we will take all reasonable steps to remedy the problem as soon as reasonably practicable. Where such problems cause a game to be interrupted in circumstances where it cannot be restarted from exactly the same position without any detriment to You or other players, we will take all reasonable steps to treat You in a fair manner (which may include reinstating the balance on Your Account to the position existing following completion of the last bet or game logged on the Operator’s server immediately prior to the occurrence of the problem).
14. EXCLUSION OF OUR LIABILITY
1. Your access to and use of the Services is at Your sole option, discretion and risk. We shall not be liable for any attempts by You to use the Services by methods, means or ways not intended by us.
3. 14.3 Save as provided in our betting rules and subject to paragraph 19.5, our maximum liability (including that of our group companies, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees) arising out of your use of the services (or any part of the services and whether utilising the website), whether such liability arises under breach of contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, will be limited to:
1. Where our liability relates to a bet or stake, the amount of the bet or stake placed by you in respect of which our liability has arisen;
2. Where our liability relates to the misapplication of funds, the amount of money in your account that has been misplaced by us; and
3. We (including our group companies, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees) shall not be liable to you, whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in respect of any:
1. Loss of data;
2. Loss of profits;
3. Loss of revenue;
4. Loss of business opportunity;
5. Loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation;
6. Business interruption; or
5. Fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation); or
6. Death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
1. 15.1 You will fully indemnify, defend and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and suppliers harmless from and against any and all losses, costs, expenses, claims, demands, liabilities and damages (including legal fees), however caused, that may arise, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, as a result of or in connection with:
1. 15.1.1 The access to and use of the Services by You or by anyone else using Your username and password; and/or
16. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. All website design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, video, the selection and arrangement thereof, software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material forming part of the Services are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights which are either owned by us or used under licence from third party rights owners. To the extent that any material comprised within the Services may be downloaded or printed then such material may be downloaded to a single device only (and hard copies may be printed) solely for Your own personal, non-commercial use.
5. All intellectual property rights in the name “Pishbini”, the logos, designs, trade marks and other distinctive brand features of the Operator and any content provided by the Operator or any third party for inclusion on the Website vest in the Operator or the applicable third party. You agree not to display or use such logos, designs, trade marks and other distinctive brand features in any manner without our prior written consent.
17. VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
1. 17.1 You shall not:
1. Corrupt the Website;
2. Attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the servers on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website;
3. Flood the Website with information, multiple submissions or “spam”;
4. Knowingly or negligently use any features which may affect the function of the Website in any way for example (but not limited to) releasing or propagating viruses, worms, Trojans, logic bombs or similar material that is malicious or harmful;
5. Interfere or tamper with, remove or otherwise alter in any way, any information in any form which is included on the Website;
6. Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. We will report any suspected breach of the Computer Misuse Act 1990 to the relevant law enforcement authorities, as well as with Interpol and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing Your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, Your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
2. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect Your Access Device and related equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to Your use of the Website or to Your downloading of any material posted on such Website, or on any website linked to the Website.
18. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
2. We are required by law to comply with data protection requirements in the way in which we use any personal information collected from You in Your use of the Services. We therefore take very seriously our obligations in relation to the way in which we use Your personal information.
3. Prior to Your use of and when You use the Services it will be necessary for us to collect certain information about You, including Your name and date of birth, Your Contact Details, and may also include information about Your marketing preferences (all of which shall be known as “Your Personal Information”).
4. By providing us with Your Personal Information, You consent to our processing Your Personal Information, including any of the same which is particularly sensitive:
6. For other purposes where we need to process Your Personal Information for the purposes of operating the Services,
1. including by sharing it with our service providers and agents for these purposes, for example to our providers of postal services, marketing services and Customer Services agents. We may also disclose Your Personal Information in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
7. 18.5 We may retain copies of any communications that You send to us (including copies of any emails) in order to maintain accurate records of the information that we have received from You.
19. USE OF ‘COOKIES’ ON THE WEBSITE
20. COMPLAINTS AND NOTICES
1. 20.1 No claim or dispute with regard to:
1. 20.1.1 A game which You have played using the Services will be considered more than twelve weeks after the date on which the relevant transaction or game play took place.
2. Should You wish to make a complaint regarding the Services, as a first step You should, as soon as reasonably practicable, contact Customer Services about Your complaint, which will be escalated as necessary within our Customer Services team until resolution.
3. If You have a complaint you can email customer support on [email protected]
4. Pishbini will use best efforts to resolve a reported matter promptly.
5. If You have a query with regard to any transaction you may also contact Pishbini at [email protected] with details of the query. We will review any queried or disputed transactions. Our judgement is final.
7. You acknowledge that our random number generator will determine the outcome of the games played through the Services and You accept the outcomes of all such games. You further agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on Your screen and the game server used by the Operator, the result that appears on the game server will prevail, and You acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of Your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
8. When we wish to contact You, we may do so using any of Your Contact Details. Notices will be deemed to have been properly served and received by You immediately after an email is sent or after we have communicated with You directly by phone (including where we leave You a voicemail), or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post; in the case of an email, that such email was sent to the specified email address (if any) in Your Contact Details at the time that any such email was sent.
21. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
22. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
2. Our performance is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
1. If we fail to insist upon strict performance of any of Your obligations or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve You from compliance with such obligations.
2. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
2. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, the Operator’s original intent.
25. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
26. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
27. LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. Where we provide hyperlinks to other websites, we do so for information purposes only. You use any such links at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for the content or use of such websites, or for the information contained on them. You may not link to this site, nor frame it without our express written permission.
29. POLICY OF SITE USE
1. Pishbini does not bear any responsibility for any losses or damages claimed as resulting from the use of this site or from its content. This provision equally applies to the use or misuse of the content of the site by any person, inability to access the site or use it, to delay in functioning or transmission of data, failures in communication lines, any errors, misprints or omissions in the content of the site.
2. Loading photos and video from the website or its sub-sites is permitted only for private use. Publication, transmission or reproduction of this data for any other purpose is strictly prohibited.
3. Pishbini monitors traffic of its website actively, and reserves the right to block access in cases of suspected automated betting (bots).
30. LEGAL ASPECTS
1. Pishbini states explicitly that participation in multiplayer poker, casino games and lottery style games may be restricted by law or even prohibited in some countries. Such restrictions or prohibitions may be imposed even if the company obtained the necessary permission (license for betting or organizing gaming) to place bets and for betting organizations.The User should note that if the placement of bets or participation in multiplayer poker and games such as lotteries is prohibited or permitted only under certain conditions, which are not followed, the responsibility for any harm caused by this rests solely with the User.The client must also take note that the company is not required to provide clients with information, instructions and warnings in a wider range than in the present paragraph. In particular, the company is not liable for damages suffered by the User due to the violation of the relevant legislative prohibitions functioning in his/her country.
2. By rating or participating in the games, the User confirms that he has reached the lowest age of consent set by the law of his country, and confirms his/her capacity to enter into the agreement with the company. In case of non-fulfilment of these requirements the User’s account will be closed and necessary measures will be applied.
3. The User agrees that his personal information provided to the company during the pool betting, games in multiplayer poker, casino games and games such as lotteries, as well as in any other game is stored and used by automatic means.
4. By registering the User confirms the exclusive intellectual property of the company’s regulations, as well as the system controlled by them.
5. The Company reserves the right to inform Users about special promotions and new products by telephone and e-mail.
6. Legal relations between the User and the company are a subject to the laws of Curacao and are regulated by it except for the appropriate legal rules of international private law. The place of performance of all obligations for betting and gaming, as well as at the appropriate bets, is Curacao. All disputes arising over or regarding bets made by customers are resolved if it does not contradict the law, by the court in Curacao, which has the relevant territorial and subject matter jurisdiction.
7. The Company expressly states that it does not provide users with any advice (consultation) on tax matters and/or legal matters.
8. In case of any claims and disputes from the Users’ side and people representing their parties, the company’s liabilities are limited by the size of bets or its possible winnings.
9. In case of any disputes or claims the database of Pishbini has priority over any other data.
10. If there is discrepancy between the English version of these rules and the translation into another language, the English version is considered to be the correct one.
11. Pishbini does not hold Users’ funds in segregated or separately protected bank accounts. It is important for the User to understand that deposits of Pishbini are not held in banks and no interest is accrued upon them.
31. RESTRICTIONS ON RATES
1. The Bookmaker company has the right not to accept bets from any person without giving any reason and reserves the right to close or temporarily block the accounts of individual Users without prior notice.
2. Pishbini does not recommend two or more Users placing bets from one IP-address (from the same computer or the same local area network) in order to avoid suspicion of collusion (cheating). In such cases it is necessary to reconcile the possibility of the game with Pishbini by explaining the circumstances. Pishbini has the right to block the account of such a User and ask them to send the documents verifying their registered identity.
3. Minimum and maximum size of bets for all sporting events is defined by the bookmaker office and is a subject to changes without prior written notice. In addition, Pishbini reserves the right to impose special restrictions on the accounts of individual users.
4. Winnings are paid only within the limits set with maximum limits of the company. If the User has made a bet and the winning exceeds the maximum, the company will not pay any amount of money exceeding the maximum limit.
32. PRIVACY OF USER’S DATA
1. The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any information related to their account, and shall take all measures to prevent the use of personal accounts by unauthorized persons. Any operations confirmed by the username and password of the account holder shall be valid and have legal force.
2. If the User suspects that his username and password are known to a third person, at any time they have the right to send a request to Pishbini to block the account temporarily until all circumstances are clarified.
3. To ensure the security of personal data of Users, Pishbini communicates with Users via the e-mail indicated by the User during registration.
4. The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any information related to their e-mail, and shall take all measures to prevent the use of e-mail address by third parties. Pishbini is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the connection between the bookmaker office and the User using a registered e-mail address.
1. Pishbini reserves the right to block the reception of bets and operating activities in any of the indicated currencies. In this case, all the necessary payments on the accounts of blocked currency would be held in another currency equivalent at the interbank exchange rate for that day.
34. THE BONUS PROGRAM
1. All bonuses of Users are limited individually to one person, home address, telephone number and e-mail address, one bill of payments (such as by card number or Moneybookers account), as well as the computer being used (including the institute, Internet club and other public institutions). The company has the right to refuse the bonus to any User or group of User. Bonus programs are available only to Users who have made a deposit in real currency to their account in Pishbini.
1. Available methods of payments are determined by the country and the currency selected during registration. A complete list of fees, limits on them and other items is displayed on the Deposits and Withdrawals page. Pishbini reserves the right to change these terms and details.
2. When conducting any financial transactions, it is necessary that the name of the owner of the debit/credit card or bank account exactly matches the name of the owner of the appropriate account of Pishbini. Otherwise Pishbini reserves the right to cancel all transactions and make a return on all bets made while using someone else’s account or credit/debit card.
36. ENTRY OF MONEY ON ACCOUNT
1. If any funds have been transferred to the User erroneously, the User is obliged to notify the company immediately. Any winnings of the client arising from such an error shall be considered invalid, and such bets are refundable, regardless of the delay between the origin of the error and the time it was seen.
2. If the deposits to the account were made for any other purpose than bets, poker, casino and financial betting, the company (particularly in case of suspected fraud) reserves the right to cancel a deposit and collect from the User all costs incurred as a result of processing the deposit.
3. If the User’s deposit exceeds the bet’s amount, upon the client’s request for withdrawal Pishbini reserves the right to charge the User all costs incurred as a result of processing deposits and withdrawals.
1. Payments are processed in a time not exceeding 72 hours starting from the moment that the request was made. Before the first payment is made to the User by electronic payment methods (Moneybookers, web money, credit or debit card, etc.), the client is obliged to attach an electronic copy of a passport to the Documents section to confirm their identity. Remember that forgery is severely punished by law, and in cases of suspicion of placing a counterfeit or an edited copy of the documents by electronic methods, Pishbini reserves the right to send such documents to the appropriate regulatory authorities.
2. Before making the payment, the employees of the company will verify the correspondence of the name, surname, father’s name, birth dates of the client and also other data. If differences are found between the actual data and the data provided by the client, Pishbini reserves the right to make a refund for all bets by the User and refuse to pay out winnings to the User unless they prove the identity and accuracy of entered data.
3. If it turns out that the User has opened several accounts at the company, Pishbini reserves the right to refuse to pay out for these accounts (except the User’s assets legitimately transferred to the account of Pishbini after his payment of a fine totaling 10% of the total amount of deposits).
4. With the first order for a withdrawal in cash the User must enter valid passport details exactly as in the passport in the language of the country that issued the passport (or in the case of foreign passports – in English).
5. Group and family members should regulate personal relationships with each other – payments are made ONLY in the name of the owner of the appropriate account.
6. Pishbini is not responsible for changes in the amount of payments related to fluctuations of currency (rate of exchange).
7. If the User has requested a withdrawal in the amount of 1,000 Euros or more (or the equivalent in another currency at the interbank rate), Pishbini pays a commission on the transfer and subsequent operations of withdrawals in the given calendar month. Otherwise, the commission is paid to the bank by the User.
8. The Company reserves the right of funds’ withdrawal using a priority for itself method of payment for winning players (including credit/debit card or to the player’s bank account).
9. Before ordering the first payment, the player must gamble 100% of the deposit. This requirement is introduced to combat fraud and “money laundering” by players.
38. YOUROBLIGATIONS AS A PLAYER
1. Declarations and Warranties
2. You hereby declare and warrant that:
3. You are over 18 years old and allowed to use the service offered by Pishbini in the legal jurisdiction relevant to you.
4. It is the responsibility of the account holder to ensure his/her use of the Operator’s Website and Services is legal;
5. You will use the Website and your Member Account solely and exclusively for the purpose of your genuine participating in the Games and not for any financial or other operations. Your participation in the Games will be strictly in your personal non-professional capacity for recreational and entertainment reasons only;
6. You participate in the Games on Your own behalf and not on behalf of any other person;
7. All information that You provide to the Pishbini during the term of validity of this agreement is true, complete, and correct, and that you shall immediately notify the Operator of any change of such information;
8. You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes applicable to you under relevant laws for any winnings that you receive from the Operator;
9. Funds that you deposit into Your Pishbini Account are not tainted with any illegality and, in particular, do not originate from any illegal activity or source;
10. You understand that by participating in the Games you take the risk of losing money deposited into your Member Account;
11. You shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to Your or third parties’ participation in any of the Games and shall not use any software-assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices for your participation in any of the Games. Pishbini hereby reserves the right to invalidate or close Your Member Account or invalidate your participation in a Game in the event of such behavior;
12. In relation to deposits and withdrawals of funds into and from your Member Account, you shall only use credit card and other financial instruments that are valid and lawfully belong to You.
13. The computer software that we make available to you is owned by Pishbini or other third Parties and protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may only use the software for your own personal, recreational uses in accordance with all rules and terms and conditions hereby established and in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
14. Games played in the Website should be played in the same manner as games played in any other setting.
You shall be courteous to other players and representatives of the Pishbini and shall refrain from using rude or obscene comments.